Check the links below to access the tech integration tools
highlighted in this presentation.
- Canva: An easy-to-use graphic design tool that can help you create content for web or print. Simple, clean, professional.
- Explain Everything: An interactive white board that allows you to create screencasts. Import presentations, embed media, annotate your thoughts.
- Google Apps for Education (GAFE): Includes Docs, Forms, Slides, Drive, Classroom and many other tools for digital collaboration.
- Padlet: Digital collaboration space that functions as an infinite white board.
- PollDaddy: Easy tool for surveys, fast feedback, and formative assessment. Plays nicely with a variety of tools including Wordpress and Weebly.
- PollEverywhere.com: Formative assessment tool that allows you to get feedback, run a quiz, or engage the audience in a presentation.
- Scribd: A document hosting site and online digital library. Great for embedding documents in a website.
- TodaysMeet: Digital collaboration tool that works on all platforms. Quick, easy, no login required. (A plus and a minus!)
- Vimeo: Like YouTube, a video hosting platform. Easy to use. Quick to share. Uploads quickly.
- Weebly: Tool for easily making clean, functional, and professional looking websites.
- Wordpress: The most widely used blogging platform.